Keep calm & live on
An 8-week, Mindfulness-Based, Anger Management group for caring dads and men.
Do you desire inner peace and greater control of your emotions?
This 8-week, Keep Calm & Live On, Anger Management group for dads and men has been carefully designed to help foster greater self-awareness, emotional regulation, self-compassion, and skillful communication. Each 90 minute session includes elements of SAMSHA’s evidenced-based, CBT Anger Management program with proven Mindfulness-Based approaches to a calmer, centered you. This program will will help you cultivate healthy masculinity, and the ability to stay grounded and present for inner well-being, and deeper connection and safety with loved ones.
This program is highly experiential in nature, and consists of mindfulness practices, group discussion, working in small groups, lecture, and opportunities to step out of your comfort zone. Please bring an open heart and mind, and a willingness to explore, unlearn, and experience in fresh ways. For questions, click here.
Space is limited to 10 participants. Sign up below to secure this transformative opportunity.
Mondays: July 11, July 18, July 25, Aug 1, Aug 8, Aug 15, Aug 22, & Aug 29.
5:30-7pm, Monday evenings.
401 27th Street, Conference Room, Glenwood Springs, Co. 81601
$375 paid in full by July 10th, 2016.
Father’s day special: $300 by June 20th, 2016.
Participants can pay with cash, credit, debit and paypal. You can safely pay with credit or debit with paypal below; you do not need a paypal account, simply sign in as a guest using the button below.
1. Foster a greater understanding of anger roots, triggers, and pressure points.
2. Cultivate an awareness of habitual patterns of thought and reactivity so that we can choose to respond to our families with compassion and skill.
3. Explore and challenge limiting/irrational beliefs that heighten and model reactivity to our families.
4. Learn to connect to our direct experience, our bodies and minds in a community of men.
5. Explore and practice communication that builds self-awareness, heightens intimacy and connection with our families.
6. Ease psychological distress and physical stess as a means of health and well-being.
7. Learn healthy alternatives to avoid addiction while building positive outlets to reduce stress.
8. Build a lifestyle that supports connection, authenticity, healthy masculinity, mindfulness practice and self-compassion.
“A soul connection is a resonance between two people…a sacred alliance whose purpose is to help both partners discover and realize their deepest potentials.” ~ J. Welwood